Together the Drumheller and District Chamber of Commerce, Rotary Club of Drumheller, Town of Drumheller and Travel Drumheller are pleased to announce the award finalists for the 2019 Celebration of Excellence.
The awards will be presented on Thursday, June 13 at the Badlands Community Facility. The evening will celebrate individuals and businesses for their achievements and contributions to the community. Together the organizations will hand out fourteen various awards.
The finalists for the Drumheller and District Chamber of Commerce awards are:
- Arts, Culture & Community Award: Dry Canyon Collectables, Escape This! Drumheller, and Rosebud Theatre
- Diversity Leadership Award: Boston Pizza, Drumheller Public Library, and MH Enterprises Employment Services
- Most Promising New Business: Citizen Yoga, the Royal Den of Hair Connoisseurs, and Whispering Spirit Performance Horses
- Small Business of the Year: Centre Street Insurance, The Faux Den, and Tug’s Pop Culture & Sports
- Large Business of the Year: Fountain Tire, Reality Bytes, and Vintage Taphouse
- Business Professional of the Year: Amie Courtenay, Shelley Rymal and Willow Brooks.
The finalists for the Travel Drumheller Tourism Excellence Award are:
- East Coulee School Museum
- Rosebud Theatre
- The Last Chance Saloon
The Town of Drumheller award recipients are:
- Drumheller’s Youth Leader of Tomorrow (Junior High): Drew Lloyd
- Drumheller’s Youth Leader of Tomorrow (Senior High): Zoe Boland and Lexi Plante
- Badlands Scholarship: Brandon Holden
The finalists for the Rotary Club of Drumheller awards are:
- Most Courteous Employee: Linda Handy and Dan Ripper
- Citizen of the Year: Donna Tessier and Gary Toft
- Male Athlete of the Year: Teagan Watson
- Female Athlete of the Year: Camryn McDougald